Infused By Art - Baardskeerdersbos Art Walk
The dreaded words “you’ve run out of Wifi Data” has once again reared its ugly head. I could quite easily commit hari kiri when this happens.
Everyone opens their homes to exhibit art or to run a pop-up restaurant or coffee shop. We enjoyed visiting small labourers cottages now transformed into weekend getaways. Magic. This is a day that feels like tiptoeing into the kitchen late at night and stealing left over Chocolate Pudding.
I tried to achieve the following:
- Tell a story
- Street photography
- Balancing light indoors/outdoors
- Used only available light
- Use of natural colour
- Getting the ISO, Shutter speed and Aperture right in camera and not in the digital darkroom
- Convey the atmosphere of the homes and the “spirit” of the people living there.
- I love things balanced and sometimes it's just two doors that do it for me.
- Animals are gorgeous but unpredictable and fast, I got down low for the Brindle.
- Motion blur, (the face in focus the body out of focus), slow shutter speed in low light.
Here are my favourites for the day. My 16th Day. I hope you also enjoy them and who knows, perhaps you may pack up and go there too next year.
One of the joys of photography is that you never know what will come at you from around the next corner. (Tom Ang)
If you've enjoyed this blog and would like to receive weekly updates please "SUBSCRIBE"! Easy Peasy
Enjoy this video, we're never too old for a Lullaby